- MEASURING MODES: Very easy to use. Switch between inches or millimeters for accurate measurements with one button.
- PRECISION: Measurement tool for performance. Measuring range between 0-6” or 0 – 150 mm. ACCURACY: Resolution: 0.01mm / 0.0005 in. Accuracy /- 0.02 mm / 0.001 in
- EASY TO READ: Display is an Extra large LCD screen for easy, quick and clear reading. BATTERY INCLUDED with auto on off feature.
- VERSATILITY: With this micrometer set you can take measurements for outside, inside, depth and step with two sets of jaws, the probe and depth gauge.
- STAINLESS STEEL: Calipers are hardened stainless steel metal frame with thumb roller and locking screw for smooth sliding and accuracy. STORAGE CASE: Store and put away your electronic digital caliper with the custom fit plastic case.
- The kit comes with a user manual.
- On/zero button: Turns on the calipers and sets the current position to zero
- Thumbwheel: Opens and closes the jaws
- Outside jaws: Measures the outside dimensions of an object
- Inside jaws: Measures the inside dimensions of an object.
- Depth gauge: Measures the thickness of an object or the depth of a hole
- Step gauge: Measures the distance from an edge to another point on an object
- Locking screw: Prevents the caliper jaws from moving
- Inch/millimeter button: Switches between inches and millimeters
- Zero button: Temporarily sets the current position to zero.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- System of Measurement: Inch / Metric
- Measureing Range: 0-150mm / 0-6-inch
- Resolution: 0.01mm / 0.0005 inch
- Accuracy: 0.02mm / 0.001-inch
- Overall Size: 235 x 78 x 13mm / 9.3-inch x 3-inch x 0.5-inch (L*W*H)
- Main Color: Silver Tone, Black
- Weight: 326g
- 16.5 kg/ctn