- Battery tester can detect the capacity and voltage of battery during discharge, it displays by scales,so that we can know whether the battery is in a normal state, or needs to be charged, or need to be replaced.
- Put two clips on the positive and negative poles of tester , then lights on (clip ends is positive side), voltage meter indicates battery voltage, this time for virtual voltage (load voltage).
- Does not light or voltmeter pointer does not move, check the battery pole clamps and good contact.
- Twist toggle switch, do not more than five seconds, the battery rated capacity of 3 -500Ann, the discharge current is 100-120. (At this point the tester to the battery discharge to 100A), offset voltage meter pointer to the left, according to the offset position to judge the condition of the battery charge.
- pointer in the Green Zone, said fully charged.
- pointer in the yellow zone and low battery indicator is steady, need to be recharged.
- pointer down the left quickly, indicating that the battery has not kept electricity.
- pointer back to zero, indicating that the battery may break grid.
- Operating voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 100A
- Test range: 20Ah-200Ah
- Product size: 305 * 152 *72MM
- 1 x Battery Tester HBV-200