- This is a digital TDS meter tester, for test the filter water quality purity, check the performance of your water filter, check for hardness (1grain 17ppm), make sure you always drink pure water
- This item can be used in water purifiers and filters, food (vegetable, fruits) drink quality monitoring, pools, spa’s, aquariums and hydroponics
- Taking Temperature Measurements 1. Once the meter is on, the temperature function can be used at any time, in or out of liquid. 2. Press the TEMP button. The display will switch to temperature (in Celsius only). 3. To return to TDS mode, press the TEMP button.
- Precautions 1. The meter is not water-tight. Do not dip the meter beyond the water level limit. 2. Do not store the meter in high temperatures or direct sunlight. 3. Do not attempt to open the housing or tinker with the electronics of the unit.
- Taking TDS Measurements 1. Remove the protective cap. 2. Turn the TDS meter on. The ON/OFF switch is located on the panel. 3. Immerse the meter into the water/solution up to the max. immersion level (2″). 4. Lightly stir the meter to dislodge any air bubbles. 5. Wait until the display stabilizes. Once the reading stabilizes (approx. 10 seconds), press the HOLD button to view the reading out of the water. 6. If the meter displays a flashing ‘x10’ symbol, multiply the reading by 10. 7. After usage, shake off any excess water from your meter. Replace the cap.
- Measuring range:0-9990ppm
- Battery:2×1.5V(Button Cell)
- Auto shut-off:10 minutes
- Temp. Range:0 – 80 degrees Celsius
- Digital LCD TDS Meter Waterfilter Tester for Measuring TDS3/TEMP/PPM
- Black pouch
There are no reviews yet.