- The DY2015B Series data storage device is used to power the leading battery for data storage.
- The precise contour and powerful digital processing unit makes it a complete collection of a series of complex data and each Data Tests computes, which is supported by the Kelvin 4-wire test connection. In addition, it strengthens the internal protection inside, in order to prevent situations such as a connection with a polar, an extremely high voltage level, poor contact of the test clips and so on.This makes it safer and more convenient when testing.
- This tester is the best tool for the sale of batteries, repair and maintenance of all types of lead-acid batteries used in the system-related equipment -kislotnaya battery lead.
- Complies with CAT III 600 V requirements
- With large LCD display, easy to read value
- Full diagnostics of the battery condition and car charging system
- Battery test: cold cranking amps, battery resistance, voltage, life analysis
- Engine System Test: Battery System Change with Startup Process
- Test system test: system of charging the operating state of the output signal
- Maximum Load System Test: Maximum Battery Load Status
- Saturated parameters measured and displayed for battery status
- Overload protection and improper connection protection ensure operator safety is always safe.
- Easy to read battery output good / OK / pay attention / replace
- Lead removal, CCA / IEC / EN / DIN Conversion
all car / truck lead-acid starting battery, including regular flooded,EFB,GEL,AGM spiral, AGM flat plat
CCA RANGE 100-1700
IEC RANGE 100-1000
EN RANGE 100-1700
DIN RANGE 100-1000
JIS RANGE Reference table in manual
Test 12V Battery
Display Battery Internal Resistance ohms
Display Battery Voltage volts
Display Battery Condition good / OK / pay attention / replace
Engine system activation load test
Charging system test
Maximun load test
Intelligent test function:
(1) Battery test: cold cranking amps, battery resistance, voltage, life analysis.
(2) Engine system test: the change of battery system with the process of startup.
(3) Charging system test: the charging system working state of the output.
(4) Maximum load system test: the maximum load state of battery.