- To reduce exposure to EMFs, should try to avoid the yellow / orange / red range readings by staying far enough away from the appliance to remain in the green range.
- There are 5 LEDs, each presents a field strength range as follows:
- Green — “Normal” zone | Normal background magnetic field 0~1.5 milliGauss
- Green — “Low” zone | Low level magnetic field 1.5~2.5 milliGauss
- Yellow — “Caution” zone | Mid-level magnetic field 2.5~10 milliGauss
- Orange — “High” zone | High-level magnetic field 10~20 milliGauss
- Red — “Warning” zone | Extremely high magnetic field 20 milliGauss
Operation of K2 EMF Meter
- Hold EMF meter and turn on power with thumb, a short flash of the LED’s will occur.
- Point EMF meter toward the EMF source, the LED will indicate the range of the EMF level.
- Moving the device from side to side or rotating it may change the reading, the highest reading is most accurate.
- 6 x 4 x 15 cm
- 98.5 grams
- K-II K2 Safe Range EMF Meter
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.