- FLOATING –Magnetic levitation successful, feel the thrill of the suspended globe. The chassis is with colored LED light to make it graceful in the darkness. The globe does not glow.
- TOOLS FOR TEACHING – Great tool to teach your children the knowledge of geography. Engaging your child in geography interest.
- HOW IT WORKS – It is operated by electronically controlled magnetic system.
- Voltage: 12V, 1500mA
- Power: 5-10W
- Chassis: 7.48 x 7.48 x 1.96 inches
- Globe diameter: 6 inches
- Color: Blue, Black, Gold
- Take out the chassis and the transformer;
- Insert the plug into the chassis socket, open the chassis switch
- Insert the plug into the power supply
- Hands raised the globe, placed in the center of the center of the top 2-3 cm
- Slowly put down the ball, feel the magnetic point
- After the magnetic point, gently release the ball holding the ball
- Magnetic levitation successful, feel the thrill of the suspended globe
- Avoid the suspension mountain dropping on hard ground or collisions with other objects, otherwise the suspension mountain body or suspension system inside would be damaged.
- Please do not take out or move the floating system inside the base and globe.
- Avoid excessive vibration or percussion to UFO base, or it would be easy to damage the suspension system device inside the UFO base.
- This product is non-toy, not suitable for use by children under 6 years old. This product is magnetic, please maintain more than 20cm from the watches, mobile, hard disk and easily degaussing objects.
- If it is hard to float the globe, please power off the base and restart the system minutes later.
- Please put the base and floating item separately when you do not use them.
- Magnetic Levitation Floating Globe Rotating World Map with light