- Oxidation reduction potential(ORP) is a process by which a molecule or ion loses or gains electrons. This occurs most readily in water treatment and in pool and spa maintenance where an oxidizer, such as chlorine, is added to the water to destroy contaminants. The higher the ORP value, the greater the sanitizing power of your water.
- ORP is correlated with the quality and purity of water. ORP meter has a wide range of applications in water sources, aquarium, hydroponics, spas, swimming pools and other water systems.
- Reduction potential is measured in volts (V), or millivolts (mV).
- Measuring range:0~±1999mV
- Resolution:1 mV
- Power Supply:4*1.5V(AG13)