Multi-functional transistor tester for automatic detection of NPN and PNP transistors, FET, diodes, dual diode, thyristor, SCR, automatic identification of the transistor pinout. Also can be used as square signal and PWM signal generator. The DIY acrylic DIY case can efficiently protect the tester.
- Digital LCD display for easy readings, can display measured data and graphics.
- Rotary switch control, a key measurement for convenient use.
- Main chip is the DIP, easy for electronic enthusiasts to DIY or update the main chip.
- Use 9V battery(not included), can also use DC power(DC 6.8-12V).
- Automatic shutdown, shutdown current is only about 20nA.
Before measuring capacitance, the capacitor must be discharged, otherwise very likely damage the meter.
- Display: 160*128 LCD
- Power Supply: 1 * 9V Battery(not included); DC 6.8-12V
- Current: Approx. 30mA
- Power Supply: 1 * 9V Battery(NOT Included)
- Resistance Measurement: Max. 50MΩ
- Resistance Resolution: 0.01Ω
- Capacitance Measurement: 25pF~100mF
- Capacitance Resolution: 1pF
- DC Voltage Measurement: Up to 50V
- Screen Size: 3.7 * 3cm / 1.45 * 1.18in
- PCB Size: 7.8 * 6.2cm / 3.1 * 2.44in
- Product Weight: 66g / 2.3oz
- Case Material: Acrylic
- Case Size: Approx. 96 * 82 * 28mm / 3. 8 * 3.2 * 1.1in (L * W * H)