- USB 2.0 Multi-display adapter allows you to connect an extra monitor ( CRT, LCD, Projector…) to your computer USB port, it can be configured to either clone your primary screen or extend the widows desktop allowing visibility of more applications at the same time.
- Supports monitors / projectors and PC-compatible TVs with resolutions up to 1920×1080.
- Compatible with DVI, VGA, and HDMI displays. (DVI-to-VGA and DVI-to-HDMI adapters included),
- Connect up to six monitors to your laptop or desktop PC (one adapter required per monitor)
- Plug and play, extensible USB 2.0 connectivity to any VGA, DVI, or HDMI monitor or projector
- Suggested for use with web/productivity software; not recommended for gaming.
- Compatible Systems:Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP. (Drivers can be automatically installed via Windows Update or downloaded directly from the installation disk provided.)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 & 10.6 (Lion & Snow Leopard),Mac OS X 10.10, 10.9, 10.8(Yosemite,Mavericks & Mountain Lion),Mac OS X 10.12, 10.11 (Sierra, El Capitan)
- Linux Ubuntu: Minimum support Kernel 3.16 and Xorg 1.16, unable install 4.x kernels
- Google Chrome OS
- Android: Android 5.x Tablet or Smartphone Note: To connect Coredy MDA1920 to your Android device you need a USB OTG cable.
Requires Intel / AMD / Nvidia main GPU and up-to-date WDDM-compliant drivers for best perfromance and compatibility. USB graphics require 2GHz dual core or better CPU and 2GB RAM for best performance.
There are no reviews yet.