1. Add monitors to your computer setup without having to open the computer case to install a new card.
2. The UGA adapter connects USB 2.0 port and you can use a CRT or LCD monitor or a projector.
3. The adapter comes with two additional units to change output for either digital or analog displays.
4. Here’s how it works: The main adapter connects to your computer via USB cable, and has a DVI-I port (female).
5. You can then connect the DVI-I port with a DVI-I cable (not included), or use the two additional adapters.
6.You can connect the DVI-I to HDMI adapter for digital displays with a HDMI cable, or use the DVI-I to VGA adapter to connect analog display ports with a VGA cable.
- CPU: 1.2 GHz or faster, Intel Pentium / Celeron or better, AMD K6 / Athlon / Duron or better
- RAM: 256 MB or better
- USB 2.0 port
- 30 Mb hard disk
- space OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows XP, Vista 32/64, or 7 ; Mac OS X; Linux
- Monitor: supports resolutions up to 1920×1080 ( 1080p ) CD-ROM drive