- Essential tool for quick and accurate readings of PH & chlorine as chlorine is the most commonly used disinfectant for water by killing bacteria, algae and microorganisms.
- An ideal tool for keeping your pool or spa within the safe Chlorine and PH ranges, no more chemicals or no more work.
- An electro-tester for testing pH and chlorine (Cl2) levels in water for routine monitoring of PH and chlorine levels of swimming pools, spas and different water sources.
- When chlorine and pH levels go out of whack, it can lead to diarrhea and ear and skin infections. A good chlorine & PH level keeps bad bacteria at bay: If PH goes up too high, chlorine’s germ-killing power deflates. Chlorine can also get eaten up if a lot of nitrogen (from debris, pee, sunscreen, or sweat) or other organic matter gets in the pool. That’s why it’s best to test chlorine and pH levels all the time — they can change day to day based on pool usage. Keeping your PH levels within the proper range is important for keeping your equipment and pool finish intact. Your chlorine will dissolve quicker with a low pH level. High pH levels make chlorine inactive.
- Save time and money with this electro-tester.
- Recommended chlorine level for pools and spa is 1.2 to 1.7ppm
- Recommended PH level for pools and spa is 7.2 to 7.8
- Main unit:190 x 120mm
- Probe with handle: 150mm long
- Probe (only): 48mm long
- Cable (only): 130mm long
- Power Supply: 1 x AA Alkaline Battery (1.5V)( Not included )
- 1 * PH and Cl2 Tester with Probe
- 1 * Instruction Manual
- 1 * Sand Paper