1. The 25mm caliber digital clamp meter makes wire maintenance and circuit inspection more convenient and fast.
2. The gears are extremely accurate, streamlined design, and ergonomic; strong pause between gears, and comfortable operation.
3. It is made of high-quality materials, exquisite workmanship, very good quality and long service life.
4.The input jacks of the test lead, with fine workmanship, insert the test lead smoothly and sturdily, and is used for multi-function measurement.
5. This multimeter has an automatic shutdown function, which can help save power.
This digital clamp meter is accurate and durable, with an opening of 25mm.
The compact HT200B clamp meter provides precise measurement of various parameters. It is equipped with a backlit HD display and jaws, the size of which is up to 18 mm. Despite its small size, it impresses with its functionality. To power it, 2 1.5 V AAA batteries are required.
MEASURES VARIOUS PARAMETERS
This small device surprises with many possibilities. With it, you can accurately measure AC and DC voltage, AC current and resistance. You will also check the continuity. You can also test diodes. The measurement results are displayed on the easy-to-read HD screen of the device. You will also find on it, among other things, a low battery indicator. What’s more, the backlight of the display will turn orange when the voltage value exceeds 80 V or 3 A current.
The device allows you to store data. Access to this and other functions is provided by convenient, intuitive buttons. The HT200B is also supported by the built-in knob. The jaw spacing of the meter is up to 18 mm, so you can use it in many different applications. The device is also incredibly handy and light – it weighs only 150 g. It fits perfectly in the hand and provides comfort of use. Its small size means that you can always have them with you. Just pack them bags and take them wherever they come in handy.
DC voltage measurement range: 200 mV/2V/20V/200V/600V ±(0.5%+5)
AC voltage measurement: 2 V/20 V/200 V/600 V, ±(1.0%+5)
AC current measurement: 2 A/20 A/200 A, ±(2.5%+8)
Resistance measurement: 200 Ω/2 kΩ/20 kΩ/200 kΩ/2 MΩ/20 MΩ, ±(1,0%+5)
Capacitance measurement: 20 nF/200 nF/2 uF/20 uF/200 uF/2 mF, ±(4.0%+5)
Number of counts: 2000
Data storage: Yes
Continuity: Yes, sound and light alarm
Diode Testing: Yes
True RMS Value: Yes
Low battery indicator: Yes
Two-color backlight: Yes
Auto Power Off : Yes
Power: 2x 1.5V AAA battery (not included)
Scales: Approx. 150 g
Dimensions: 164x61x30 mm
Jaw size: Ø18×36 mm
Safety: EN61010-1-2-030; EN61010-2-033, EN61326-1 CAT III 600V
Clamp-shaped opening size: 25mm
1*Digital Clamp Meter Multimeter (battery not included)
1. Please allow 0-1 inch error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from real object.