Flat tip gauge
1. The probe has a flat head and a pointed head.
2. The measurement range is 0-10MM and 0-20MM.
3. Measure the thickness of leather, film, and paper.
Curved edge thickness gauge
1. Measure the thickness of jewelry, leather, sheet metal, paper, film, wire and similar materials.
2. The upper and lower probes are needle-shaped.
3. The measurement range is 0-10MM, 0-20MM.
Flat head: used to measure sheets, leather, etc.
Tip: used to measure the thickness of the plate, the inner diameter of the pipe
Bent tip: used to measure the thickness of the plate with a small inner diameter
– The dial thickness gauge with accuracy of 0.1mm.
– Measurement Tool range from 0 to 10mm.
– Easy adjusting by adapting the measuring contact and by turning the bezel.
– The extremely small measuring pressure permits the exact determination of metal thickness on crowns models.
– High degree of read -off accuracy (0.1mm) the scale marking of the critical range ensures modeling efficiency and material saving.
– Material: Ceramic, Stainless Steel
– Measuring Range: 0-10mm
– Accuracy: 0.1mm
There are no reviews yet.